This is a guest post from Jeffrey Vocell at Trendslide
He can reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Revenue and new customers are at the heart of your business, and as a result, so are metrics that you want to watch closely. That’s why Trendslide, a mobile business dashboard app, has integrated with Chargify to provide you the ability to keep track of these metrics from anywhere.
We’re a startup in Manchester, NH, that has built a mobile business dashboard app for eCommerce and SaaS companies to easily get key business metrics on the iPhone or iPad.
Our iOS app is free to download and only takes about two minutes to setup, and can get information from Chargify, Shopify, Google Analytics, and much more.
We currently support these Chargify metrics:
Here’s how you can get your Chargify metrics within Trendslide app:
1. Download the Trendslide App from the iTunes App Store.
2. Open the app and go to ‘Add Trend’
3. Enter your site subdomain from your Chargify control panel, listed under Sites.
4. Enter your API Key found under the next tab in the control panel, API Access and click Log in.
5. Turn on the metrics you would like to view from your iPhone or iPad!
Once you have added your store, easily share graphs with colleagues and have discussions around metrics rather than waiting for meetings!
Check it out Trendslide on the app store, and let us know what you think. If you have any questions, feel free to email us using the email address at the top of this post.
Here are a few screen shots: