Chargify is officially entering into public beta today, and we couldn’t be more excited!
Having originally launched at the TechCrunch50 Conference (http://techcrunch50.com) in San Francisco, CA on September 14th, 2009, we’ve been steadily growing our beta list this past 6 months while making numerous improvements and adding new features.
Some highlights/ improvements include:
- Through today, Chargify has accepted over 2000+ companies into our beta and we’ll be letting any that are pending in over the coming days – allowing any and all companies who sign up going forward into the public beta
- True Freemium pricing support with 1000 non-paying users included at all paying customer levels
- Support for Metered Billing, Proration, and Custom Emails
- An improved and overhauled User Interface
- Multiple Gateways will be supported by the end of the week
- The Chargify iPhone App, the first in the recurring and subscription billing industry, allows entrepreneurs to track daily revenue and signups from their phone on the go!
We are really excited here at Chargify to finally be open to the public and look forward to getting some great feedback that will help the product grow even more.
You can sign up for Chargify and gain access to the public by visiting our sign up page.
Be sure to let us know any thoughts, feedback and ideas for improvements.