This Thursday, July 29th, the Chargify team will be at the 4th annual Boston TECH cocktail event.
For those of you unfamiliar with TECH cocktail, the company is run by two entrepreneurs and works to connects local technology companies through awesome events like the one we will be at Thursday.
What Happens at the Event?
Boston area startups, investors and others in the tech industry will be gathered at the Microsoft NERD Center in Cambridge, MA to network, showcase their companies and maybe generate some funding interest.
Along with hundreds of attendees, there will be eleven “Showcased Startups” (including Chargify). Each company will have a table set up expo-style where they will feature their company, answer questions and network with other local entrepreneurs.
Attending the Event?
Several members of the Chargify team will be there handing out Chargify swag, answering questions and networking with other members of the Boston tech community.
How do I sign up?
To sign up, visit the Tech cocktail EventBrite page. Tickets are $10 if you pre-order them online or $20 at the door. Here are the event details:
- When: Thursday, July 29, 2010 – 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. EST
- Where: Microsoft New England Research and Development Center
- What: A “cocktail of TECH people”
- Price: $10 online early bird, $15 online prior to the event (or $20 at the door day of event) – tickets are nonrefundable
* Also look for Chargify at the TECH cocktail Startup Breakfast on Friday. Each of the “Showcased Startups” will have an opportunity to give a five minute rapid-fire presentation on their company.
*Update* – See some photos of the Chargify team from the event at TECH cocktail.